MORE THAN A PLACE TO WORK. A PLACE TO GROW.
Because the success of our firm is dependent on the success of each individual within it, Todd & Associates is always seeking talented people with a strong passion for design, and desire to become leaders in the industry. We invite you to join us for the unique opportunity to learn and grow personally and professionally! Please send your resume to CAREERS@TODDASSOC.COM
AT TODD & ASSOCIATES WE BELIEVE THAT EVEN THE BIGGEST DREAMS CAN COME TRUE.
As innovators and designers, we take risks, we embrace change, and we work collectively toward a common goal of excellence. It is because of our penchant of excellence that at Todd and Associates we continuously look for the right people to grow our team!
We are looking to add a Project Manager experienced in high-density/mixed use residential projects. A Project Manager is the administrator and critical communication link between our clients, our project consultants, the General Contractor and reviewing agencies. Our Project Managers are responsible for the overall successful execution of projects and the successful management of project teams. Key to this success is the ability to collaborate with Practice Area Leaders in understanding our client’s expectations and project design vision, a thorough understanding of the design and development process to ensure all necessary approvals are achieved, and proactive monitoring of project metrics to maintain project budget and schedule. Our Project Managers must have strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently through all phases of the architectural and construction process.
- 5 to 7 years of architectural project management.
- 5 years of experience with high-density/mixed use residential.
- Demonstrated experience working with clients and leading project efforts.
- Architectural professional degree preferred.
- Licensed Architect or AXP candidate.
- LEED accredited preferred.
- Experienced with and capable user of Revit.
- Great communication skills required.
- A team player! If this aligns with your experience, please email your resume today to CAREERS@TODDASSSOC.COM.